Amino acid supplements like pollen are quite the commodity and provide a wide variety of health benefits. There are two types of amino acid categories that your body needs to thrive – essential and non-essential. Essential amino acids are compounds that your body can't produce on its own. Essential amino acids can only be accessed from supplements or food sources while the body can provide non-essential amino acids, mostly through the liver. If you choose not consume essential amino acids, your body will not be able to produce a normal amount protein synthesis.
Essential amino acids found in pine pollen are valine, tryptophan, threonine, phenylalanine, methionine, lysine, leucine, isoleucine, and histidine. Additionally, there are six non-essential amino acids that the body may have trouble in synthesizing including tyrosine, proline, glycine, glutamine, cysteine, and arginine—all of which are present in pine pollen.
Nutritional Compounds Found In Pine Pollen
Pollen powder contains almost every essential nutrient required by the human body to sustain a healthy life. Over 200 different compounds have been identified in pine pollen including various vitamins, amino acids, minerals, enzymes, unsaturated fatty acids, flavonoids, nucleic acids, and saccharides. These nutritional compounds found in pine pollen outweigh typical food that we eat including whole and unprocessed foods. These variations include:
- Pine pollen holds more protein than beef or eggs
- The amount of beta-carotene in pine pollen is higher than the beta-carotene found in carrots
- You can get more iron content from pollen powder than in spinach
- Research has shown that the bioavailability, fatty acid content, and nutrient profile of pine powder is higher than bee pollen
READY TO IMPROVE YOUR PERFORMANCE WITH AMINO ACIDS?
At Superfoods Australia, our pine pollen brings you the best pollen benefits and the best amino acids. We are proud to offer our customers a complete line of pine pollen, including pine pollen capsules 20:1, pine pollen extract powder 20:1, cracked cell wall wild harvested pine pollen, and cracked cell wall wild harvested raw pine pollen capsules. Order pine pollen at Superfoods Australia today!
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.