Australian Lion's Mane Tincture
Semi-Wildcrafted Organic Extract
- Now made in Australia from native Australian grown Lion's Mane
- Full Spectrum Fruit body + Mycelium extract
- Made from Organic wholefood Lion's Mane Mushrooms
- Easy to use and absorb - With Siberian Ginseng for extra vitality
- Potent Nutrition - Never heated, raw alcohol extract
- Paleo and Vegan friendly
- 50ml comes in miron bottles to block visible light
- More than 1 month extraction to maximize the strength and potency
Our Australian Lion's Mane Tincture makes the Lion's Mane super easy to use and convenient to take with you to make a tea wherever you are. We make the tincture from Australian Lion's Mane which is grown in the Yarra valley in Victoria which is grown using the Paul Stamets method. It is a full spectrum extract which is produced from the fruit body and mycelium.
Lion's Mane Mushroom has been consumed in China and Japan for thousands of years and grows on dead and old broad-leaf trees. It is popular as a nootropic supplement and has been found to have many nutritional uses and benefits. Our organic Lion's Mane is semi-wild cultivated on duanwood logs and is extracted with pure Siberian grain alcohol with Siberian ginseng added for extra adaptogenic vitality.
Benefits of our Lion's Mane Mushroom Tincture Extract:
- Contains the polysaccarides and beta glucans in an easily digestable form
- >15% Beta Glucans
- EU and USDA Certified Organic
- Pure and potent extract, nothing added.
- Boost your nutrition and energy
Lion's Mane Mushroom Extract Contains:
- Polysaccharides which consist of 4 molecules of beta-glucans (xylose, ribose, glucose, arabinose, galactose and mannose).
- Hericenones A and C-H Erinacines A-K
- Sialic-acid binding lectin Sterols, such as ergosterol and beta-sitosterol.
Product Ingredients: Organic Australian Grown Lion's Mane Mushroom Fruit body and Mycelium. Siberian Ginseng Extract. Pure Siberian Gold Standard Grain Alcohol (40% Alcohol by volume). Never Irradiated. No fillers, binders, starch or colours. 100% Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Sugar Free, Vegan and Paleo Friendly.
Suggested Lion's Mane Tincture Usage: Adding 30 drops to hot water to make a tonic tea elixir or to a glass of sparkling water to make a refreshing summer drink.
Contraindications: individual intolerance, pregnancy, breastfeeding.
"These statements have not been evaluated by the TGA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease."