Lion's Mane Mushroom 13:1 Extract Capsules
Organic high quality >30% polysaccharides
- >30% Polysaccharides
- >15% Beta Glucans
- EU and USDA Certified Organic
- Pure and potent extract, nothing added.
- Miron glass jar to protect from visible light
Boost your nutrition and energy Lion's Mane Mushroom is traditionally consumed in China and Japan and is found growing on dead and old broad-leaf trees. The Lion's Mane polysaccharides are dual extracted from organically grown Lion's mane fruiting body in a GMP certified facility and tested for purity by HPLC after extraction. The extract consists of >30% polysaccharides and >15% beta glucans and is EU and USDA certified organic.
If you are interested in the best extract at the best pricing, purchase our quality lion’s mane extract powder today!
Lion's Mane Mushroom Extract Contains:
- Polysaccharides which consist of 4 molecules from the beta-glucan family
- HEF-P with an overall structure comprised of xylose (7.8%), ribose (2.7%), glucose (68.4%), arabinose (11.3%), galactose (2.5%) and mannose (5.2%).
- Hericenones A and C-H Erinacines A-K Orcinol derivatives (Mycelium)
- Sialic-acid binding lectin Sterols, such as ergosterol and beta-sitosterol.
Lion's Mane Mushroom Extract Suggested Usage: Add 1/2 a teaspoon to hot water, milk/mylk to make an instant tonic tea elixir.
Sourcing: Di-Tao organic semi-wild grown in the mountains of the Zhejiang Provence China.
"These statements have not been evaluated by the TGA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease."