Pine Pollen Extract 20:1 100 Capsules
Pine pollen powder contains natural vitamins, amino acids, enzymes and phyto-androgens, making this one of the most natural and cost-effective nutritional supplements on the planet. Our pine pollen pills are an excellent source of calcium, potassium, sodium, phosphorus, magnesium, manganese, iron, zinc, copper, and selenium.
Benefits of our Pine Pollen:
- Excellent for training and recovery
- Great source of vitamins and minerals
- Potent and natural nutrition
- Wild harvested for extra power and vitality
- Concentrated formula
Our Pine Pollen Capsules are an excellent supplement for training and recovery, now in a miron jar with 100 capsules from Superfoods Australia. Order pine pollen powder, green tea pollen, and other extract powders today!
Our Pine Pollen (Pinus massoniana) Extract is a 20:1 water extract, each 100 grams contains the equivalent of over 2 kg of raw pine pollen powder. Our Pine Pollen Powder is wild harvested and sustainably produced, gathered from remote high elevation forests from select Pinus massoniana trees, and harvested within a three day window at the height of potency.
Pine Pollen Powder Extract Includes -
Suggested Use: Add 1/2 a teaspoon to hot water to make a tonic tea.
- Extracted to a 20:1 ratio, meaning each 100 grams is the equivalent of over 2kg of raw pine pollen
- Pure water extracted, never comes in contact with alcohol, hexane, or any other solvents
- The highest quality available
- Never irradiated
- Wild harvested and crafted from remote, pristine high elevation pine forests
- Only from the high potency Pinus massoniana (Mason Pine Lamb) Pine Tree
- Gathered within a three day time period every year at the height of potency to maximize effectiveness and nutrient density
- 100% Pure, free of any fillers or preservatives.
- Miron Glass Jar to keep your herbs fresh and protected from visible light.
If you are interested in the highest quality Pine Pollen Extract then try it today!
Please note: This product is contraindicated with anti-depressant medications. Use this product with caution, if at all, when taking any prescription medication.
"These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease."