Rosita Extra-Virgin Ratfish Liver Oil 50ml
Now with free chilled packaging! Icepack and wool insulation
Our extra virgin Ratfish liver oil is an antioxidant rich oil derived from the liver of the Norwegian Ratfish (Chimaera Monstrosa). Just like cod liver oil, Ratfish Liver Oil gives you a natural source of essential fatty acids and vitamin D3 (see nutrient profile below). Rosita Extra Virgin Ratfish Liver Oil contains a full spectrum of naturally occurring fatty acids, antioxidants, and fat-soluble nutrients. Extra Virgin Ratfish oil is one of the worlds finest oils and lab tests have revealed the oil to contain as much as 33% of the very precious alkylglycerols (natural etherlipids).
Benefits of Superfoods Australia's Rosita Ratfish Oil
- Natural source of essential fatty acids and vitamin D3
- Contains up to 33% alkylglycerols, naturally occuring active lipids
- Sustainably wild harvested and crafted in Norway
- Independently 3rd party tested
- Extra virgin extraction technique No heat, chemicals or mechanical pressure are used to extract the oil
The Norwegian Ratfish is unique and is not related to any other fish species on Earth. The liver is more than 60% of its total mass weight and it is one of the oldest fish species known - containing substances and DNA found in mammals, sharks and fish. The ratfish (also called rabbit fish) is not the same as skate fish or ghost shark.
With its estimated 1150 drops - depending on your demands, this bottle will be enough for extended usage. It lubricates, protects and de-calcifies with deep penetrating properties on/in very demanding surfaces and systems.
Independent Analytical Testing Nutrient Data
Rosita Ratfish Oil has been found to contain a broad range of antioxidants, fat soluble nutrients, naturally occurring fatty acids, and potent immune boosting biologically active alkylglycerol lipids.
Each 10 drop (0.5ml) serving contains these naturally occurring nutrients (amounts quoted are minimums values):
- Vitamin D3: approximately 475 IU (for 1 teaspoon contains 4750 IU).
- Vitamin E: 0.22 mg.
- Vitamin A: Due to ratfish oils unusual lipid composition it has been found to be hard to accurately measure vitamin A.
- Vitamin K2: testing for K2 in marine oils isn't accurate so it hasn't been tested.
- Whole spectrum of essential fatty acids: omegas 3, 4, 6, 7, 9, 11, and so on.
- Total n-3 PUFA: 27 mg.
- DHA: 8 mg.
- EPA: 12.2 mg.
- Total n-6 PUFA: 11 mg.
- Phytosterols: campesterol, stigmasterol, and ∆5-avenasterol.
- Alkylglycerols: value ranges from 14.4 – 30%. Ratfish liver oil has an unusual lipid composition as it is an amazing source of rare biological lipids called Alkylglycerols. Research has found that these lipids have many physiological effects like immune-supporting properties.
Purchase Rosita Ratfish Liver Oil today at Superfoods Australia! Shop now!
Third-Party Tested by the Institute of Aquaculture, University of Stirling. If contact with the oil causes allergic reactions, please consult a physician. Optimal and long time storage in freezing conditions down to -20 degrees Celcius (-4 degrees Fahrenheit). Opened bottles should always be stored in temperatures below 4-6 degrees Celcius (39-43 degrees Fahrenheit). The oil may become thick and cloudy when refrigerated or frozen: Gently shake before use. Make sure the pipette (glass dropper) does not make contact with any outside sources like your hands - this may "destruct" the antioxidants and create rancidity.
Please note: The fish oils are nitrogen sealed so they are safe for shipment unrefrigerated for up to a month. They are shipped deep frozen. All oil is stored in the deep freeze so they are as fresh as the day we got them. Our large bottle contains 50 ml - or 1150 drops of its precious oil. This very rare and unique handcrafted oil - produced from ancient principles given to us from nature and its seasons - has shown remarkable properties through lab-testing and usage. Its naturally high content of antioxidants also gives it a very long shelf life. Please refrigerate before opening after shipping.
"These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease."