Rosita Extra-Virgin Cod Liver Oil
The Worlds Purest Cod Liver Oil
Boost your health and well being with our handcrafted and sustainably harvested wild cod liver oil.
- Wild Harvested Cod Liver
- Fat Soluble Vitamin A and D3
- Extra-virgin cold pressed extraction method
- Independently tested for purity
- Never heated or chemically extracted
Rosita Extra Virgin Cod Liver Oil contains a host of naturally occurring fat soluble micro nutrients such as vitamin A and D3 along with nature's healing fatty acids.
Benefits of Rosita Extra Virgin Cod Liver Oil
- Fat soluble vitamin A and D3 which are essential nutrients for healthy bones, joints and teeth
- Vitamin D3 is essential for efficient calcium absorption
- Omega 3 fatty acids DHA and EPA for healthy skin, eyes, and vitality
- 395 IU D3 and 3900 IU Vitamin A per 5ml teaspoon
- 605mg DHA and 443mg EPA per 5ml teaspoon
Rosita Extra-Virgin Cod Liver Oil is produced in small batches from wild Harvested Cod (Gadus morhua) from the pristine clean waters of Norway.
Rosita cod liver oil is made from superior quality fresh livers using an age-old cold climate cold pressed extraction technique. The resultant oil is as pure and authentic as it was for the Nordic Vikings hundreds of years ago.
Awaken your inner Viking with this fantastic cod liver oil fresh from Norway, buy some today!
Why you should buy this product from Superfoods Australia
All Rosita Cod Liver Oil orders express ship deep frozen with a free icepack and wool insulation. The bottles are also packaged right at the last minute before post time so they stay as cold as possible for you.
Other sellers don't store them in the deep freeze and don't include icepacks (based on customer feedback who accidentally used other sellers).
All Rosita Real Foods™ products are tested by independent third-party institutes, laboratories, and universities. Analytical tests have been performed by:
- NIFES ALS FOOD & Pharmaceutical
- Eurofins Food Testing BioDetection Systems
- The Nutrition Analytical Service,
- Institute of Aquaculture,
- University of Stirling,
- ECO-Marine using Nofima BioLab
Rosita Real Foods EVCLO bottles are flushed with nitrogen to avoid oxidation, and do not need cold packs or ice during shipping and have been tested to withstand temperatures through shipping for more than a month.
It is important to cool the oil down to fridge temperature before opening the bottle and always keep them in the dark in the fridge after opening with the lid on tight.
They are shipped deep frozen and all oil is stored in the deep freeze so they are as fresh as the day they were manufactured.
Storage time for unopened bottles of Rosita Cod liver oil:
- In fridge for up to 1 year - temperature 4°C = 39°F.
- Once opened consume within 2-3 months
- In freezer for up to 3 years - temperature -19°C = -2.2°F. . Unopened bottles can be stored in the freezer for improved shelf-life.
"These statements have not been evaluated by the TGA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease."
Suggested Serving Size:
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml)
Servings Per Bottle:
- Approximately 30
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
Calories from Fat 45
Total Fat 4.5g
Saturated Fat 1g
|Vitamin A 3900 IU
|Vitamin D3 395 IU
Omega-3 Fatty Acids 1293mg
Omega 3, 4, 6, 7, 9 and 11 fats, vitamins, plus other fat-soluble nutrients. These nutrients, including vitamins A and D are 'naturally occuring' and never added to our oil.
- Contains Cod Fish.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.