Superfoods Australia Return Policy
Corona Virus Returns update: Please note we cannot accept items back for change of mind now due to risk of infection so please choose carefully.
We stand by the quality of our products here at Superfoods Australia and give you the chance to enjoy our Superfoods risk-free. If there is any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase after 365 days, we will happily provide you with a full refund. Please check out our No Return Required Money Back Guarantee policy to learn more.
If you would like to return a product, please email us with your name and order number, item to be returned, and whether you want a refund, exchange or store credit to email@example.com
Straight after you place your order on our website you will receive an order confirmation email. This means that we have received your order in our system and have pre-authorised your credit card for the purchase. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 3 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
All orders placed before 3 pm (AEST) will generally be processed and shipped out on the same day via Auspost Express Post or Auspost Registered International with tracking and signature on delivery. This applies during business days (Monday to Friday) and doesn’t include Australian public holidays. However, due to changing order volumes at different times of the year, it may take a longer or shorter amount of time. If you need priority order processing, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to get it sent out asap. We will send your tracking information after the order has been processed and fulfilled to the email address you provide at checkout. If you haven’t received tracking information from us within four business days of your order, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Please carefully inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it and contact us immediately. If your item(s) do arrive damaged please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process you with a refund or replace the damaged goods.
International Orders (outside Australia):
***Please research your country’s Importation regulations carefully before you place an order, as we are not responsible for items denied by Customs in accordance with their prohibition policies.***
- International orders/shipments can be subject to Customs fees or taxes charged by the country in which your order is delivered. We have seen these fees range from 0% – 50%.
- Superfoods Australia is not responsible for paying customs fees or the rate charged by Customs for importation. Customs fees are the responsibility of the customer.
- If you refuse to accept your package at Customs due to high Customs fees, we are not responsible for refunding that order or reshipping the order via another carrier. The package will be abandoned at Customs. If you want a refund on your order, you are responsible for paying the customs fee to ship the package back to us. As such, once the package is received back to our warehouse, you will be credited for the cost of your order minus the original shipping charge and minus the customs charge to send the package back to us.
- International orders/shipments may be subject to possible opening of an inspection of goods by Customs officials in the country of delivery. Superfoods Australia is not responsible for orders that are held up at Customs, damaged by Customs, or refused entrance by Customs due to this process.
- Superfoods Australia is not responsible for reshipping orders that are declined by Customs. If Customs refuses a package, sends it back to us, and we receive it back from Customs, we can issue you a refund for the order***In the event the package is not returned to us by Customs or is lost in transit, we cannot issue you a refund. *** We are not responsible for paying for the package to be returned to us or for reimbursing the customer for that cost.