Tongkat Ali Black Whole Root Chips 100g - Indonesian Borneo Island Wild Harvested
- 100.00 Grams
- Calculated at Checkout
Tongkat Ali Black Pasak Bumi Whole Root Chips 100g - Indonesian Borneo Island Wild Harvested - Free Express AU Shipping!
Black Tongkat Ali is very rare and only grows in remote locations which can only be accessed by 4x4 and foot. Our Black Tongkat Ali is wild harvested from the rainforests of Borneo Island in Indonesia. It is a contrast to the bitterness of the white root and is almost sweet in comparison. Only 2-3 grams is needed to make a tea.
Tongkat Ali is a wild bush plant which grows in moist sandy soil in equatorial Southeast Asian pristine tropical rain forests. Maturation usually takes more than five years and the tree generally grows to 4-6 m but they can reach up to 12 meters with a trunk diameter of 8-15 cm. The Tongkat Ali plant (especially the root) has a high medicinal value. It has been used in Southeast Asia for several hundred years as a traditional medicine and tonic.
Some of the Benefits of Tongkat Ali:
- Increases Sexual arousal.
- Makes Strong bones.
- Increases muscle density.
- Reduces body fat.
- Increases energy levels by supporting oxidative phosphorylation (metabolic pathway in which the mitochondria in cells use their structure, enzymes, and energy released by the oxidation of nutrients to reform ATP).
- Increase the formation of blood cells that help maintain a high energy level and accelerate the regeneration and recovery after illness or after an injury.
- Increases brain function and improves memory.
- Reduces Stress and helps to maintain a happy mood.
- Increases Male Fertility, Anti-Aging, Menopause Slows
- Increase Blood circulation and stimulates the central nervous
- Improve System Metabolism
- Increase Energy Levels, Endurance, and Stamina Body
- Reducing the risk of Heart Disease
A 2010 ethnopharmacological inventory study on Eurycoma longifolia stated: "The plant parts have been traditionally used for its antimalarial, aphrodisiac, anti-diabetic, antimicrobial and antipyretic activities…"
In an experiment conducted on male rats, it was found that Eurycoma longifolia increases sperm count. The authors also reported that the plasma testosterone level of Eurycoma longifolia extract treated rats "was significantly increased when compared with that of the control and infertile animals." Another group of scientists confirmed that Eurycoma longifolia has the capacity to "reverse the inhibitory effects of estrogen on testosterone production and spermatogenesis."
Soak 2-3g of root chips in boiling water for at least 3 min to make a tea. Crush the root chips before putting them in a cup or teapot. The root can be reused to make tea 3 times. Add some honey or maple syrup if you need sweetner (not really needed for black tongkat as it is already quite sweet). You can also mix in other herbal teas to flavor it.
I personally guarantee the quality of this product and if you are not satisfied please return it for a full refund.
Payment is via paypal.
Shipping is via Australia post express or standard international, please contact me if you want registered international as it won't cost much extra.