Lion's mane 13:1 Extract 100 Caps
- Temp out of stock
- 40.00 Grams
- Calculated at Checkout
Lion's Mane Mushroom 13:1 Extract Powder 100 Capsules - Organic high quality >30% polysaccharides
- >30% Polysaccharides
- >15% Beta Glucans
- EU and USDA Certified Organic
- Pure and potent extract, nothing added.
- Boost your nutrition and energy
Lion's Mane Mushroom is traditionally consumed in China and Japan and is found growing on dead and old broad-leaf trees. The Lion's Mane polysaccharides are dual extracted from organically grown Lion's mane fruiting body in a GMP certified facility and tested for purity by HPLC after extraction. The extract consists of >30% polysaccharides and >15% beta glucans and is EU and USDA certified organic. If you are interested in the best extract at the best pricing, purchase our quality lion’s mane extract powder today!
Lion's Mane Mushroom Extract Contains:
- Polysaccharides which consist of 4 molecules from the beta-glucan family HEF-P with an overall structure comprised of xylose (7.8%), ribose (2.7%), glucose (68.4%), arabinose (11.3%), galactose (2.5%) and mannose (5.2%).
- Hericenones A and C-H
- Erinacines A-K
- Orcinol derivatives (Mycelium)
- Sialic-acid binding lectin
- Sterols, such as ergosterol and beta-sitosterol
Lion's Mane Mushroom Extract Suggested Usage
2 - 3 capsules, 2-3 times daily.
"These statements have not been evaluated by the TGA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease."
Australia Post sent my order along the scenic route to get to me so superfoods Australia resent another for me in case the other didn't show (it did), so I've only been taking the Lion's Mane for a week, but the difference it's made has definitely been noticeable. I'm more than happy to recommend it and Superfoods Australia for their excellent customer service.
Good quality production and goods.
Great service once again,